An often introspective traveling discussion of ideas. A lake where I spent summers.
LOVE to laugh that hard with friends, truly captures what if feels like to laugh until it hurts, crying and laughing at the same time--need to do more of it! Remember when the kids giggled like that?
This baby could be Dylan at that age. Looks just like him. I think I'll press play on this whenever I need a lift...laughter is the best medicine.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
LOVE to laugh that hard with friends, truly captures what if feels like to laugh until it hurts, crying and laughing at the same time--need to do more of it! Remember when the kids giggled like that?
This baby could be Dylan at that age. Looks just like him. I think I'll press play on this whenever I need a lift...laughter is the best medicine.
Post a Comment