Thursday, January 06, 2005

Work

For years I've tried to explain what I do to my Mom, Dad, or in-laws. They never get it.

I don't make an object you can buy. I don't provide a service that's easy to understand - like "doctor" or "waitress." The
technology throws people off.

My son thinks I'm famous because I get my name in the paper.

I write the Business Filter for Boston.com a daily blog of biz, innovation and tech stories you don't want to miss. Selected stories from the blog run as a column in The Boston Globe every Monday. I also write articles for the Globe and other publications.

And as a writer, marketer and creative developer I help companies create, communicate, define or sell things. OK, they're not really things...they're usually ideas, technology products, websites or media.

Some of my recent jobs:

If you want the fine print - here's my resume.

No comments: