The Pats are so good this year we're taking bets they'll go undefeated. And that's even if they don't cheat. The Bills, however, are so bad this year, that Bob is calling this the "rebuilding decade."
So, sorry everyone in Rochester - you guys are gonna get creamed.
Don't even get me started about Da Sox.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This is the first year in ....forever that I started out the year not having the Bill's be my #1. It's been 17 years since the last Bill's Super Bowl team and I've been in Beantown for 25 years so I guess I can root for the Pats. :)
...Sunday will be the real test of my alliances though won't it!
3 comments:
This is the first year in ....forever that I started out the year not having the Bill's be my #1. It's been 17 years since the last Bill's Super Bowl team and I've been in Beantown for 25 years so I guess I can root for the Pats. :)
...Sunday will be the real test of my alliances though won't it!
Cheaters!!!!!!!!
I guess it time to yell "uncle"!!!
Post a Comment