Thursday, September 20, 2007

The best pill

A new study confirms it. "Regular exercise may work as well as medication in improving symptoms of major depression."

Regular exercise is really hard to start, but once you do, you get hooked in a good way.

Exercise clears your head, gets rid of toxins, wakes you up, makes you think clearer and at the end of the day it makes you tired in a good way and ready for bed.

Before I started exercising regularly I had a few physical issues. Nothing serious - but I remember my doctor recommending medications or surgery. But when I started exercising, no lie - the issues that would have put me on daily pills or into surgery went away.

Your metabolism actually changes when you lift weights. You also get sick less. You aren't as bitchy. OK, I'm not as bitchy. OK, so my family tells me to go to the gym because it's better for them if I do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!! However, I believe you pictured the incorrect shoe. Live to pedal, pedal to live!!

Anonymous said...

Keep working out Trophy Wife!