Monday, November 03, 2008

Vote for the future

Marianne, Caitlin and I are getting ready to go off to Chicago tomorrow morning where we plan to join an estimated 1 million people at the Obama election night rally in Grant Park.

Marianne just sent me this powerful video saying that a vote tomorrow is "really for the next generation and our hopes and dreams."

If you were born between 1978 and 2000...you are the largest generation on the planet since the baby boom generation. This is your time to shine.



And just in case you need one more reason...remember...Barack is Irish :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read your blog about your trip to Chicago. I know we all watched and kept an eye on the crowd hoping to spot you.

DAN said...

MOL!!! Waitin' on the BLOGPOST OF THE CENTURY!!! Wish I would have known you were going -- Chicago is only a few hours from me and I still have vacation left!! haha oh well -- I'll have to join you in 2012...