For three years running a few of my fav Moms and I have carried on a great tradition. After the kids and Dads bring us breakfast in bed, we all go to DSW for shoe shopping.This one was quite traumatic for some, but for us - what's a little flood? And this one? It was just complete shoe debauchery.
But, hey. Don't we deserve it? Look at what we have to deal with every day.
So I hatched a new plan this year. Forget one afternoon - we need a weekend. And Doreen and I had the perfect spot. We rented a great ski house in Conway, NH this year.
So we invited everyone to come up for one last weekend to celebrate those oh-so-necessary friendships that help us survive and thrive in our indescribable journey as mothers.How was it? Well, let's see. I can sum it up this way:
Hike.



1 comment:
I was so there in spirit as I drove my Children to and from dances and proms! 1 mom going in 6 directions, oh we do it well. In honor of the group I did make a retail run on Sunday to Frugal Fannies, and depite the "finds" including a new pair of shoes, it was less than perfect with out you.
xxx
Post a Comment