The last four weeks I've been traveling, working , being a Mom and living it up. But I've failed to live and blog simultaneously.Sometimes it's like that.
But I've got the guilt.
Other people go through a busy spurt and they're just busy.
Me? I get blog guilt.
Hey, it goes right along with my Catholic upbringing and my first-born caretaker status.
Ahhh...self-imposed nagging guilt! Feels like home :-)
3 comments:
OK,OK...I'm sorry I laid that guilt trip on you!
Just miss you all so much when you don't blog!Feel so out of touch.
The first telephone # I remember was 6461. We didn't even know how to dial long distance!At the cottage we were on a party line, and we could hear their conversation if we picked up. to make a call. we just dialed 0 and told the operator the #. Oh yeh, we had a rotary dial and actually sent letters by the post office!Dorothy
Moll, I don't even know what Blogs are. : (
~ccmerino
I have to admit it too - I've missed you blogging!!!
Post a Comment