Thursday, August 02, 2007

So it begins

Bob's company came out from stealth-mode this week, which means that they alerted the industry that they are there and that they plan to launch new and innovative games.

They are readying their product now and it's crunch time. August will be especially grueling so don't be surprised if you don't hear from Bob too much!

Here's the latest Super-Ego press, hot off the wire:

Super-Ego Gets Inflated - GameDAILY BIZ
Super-Ego Games Readies Next-Gen Launch - Gamasutra
Super-Ego Games takes off its veil - San Jose Mercury News
New Super-Ego Targets Mass Market - Next Generation
Super-Ego Promises Innovative Gaming Experience - IGN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BOB!

Are you going to let me be a beta tester?!? I was a tester for the orginal Myst!

I'll sign an NDA!

Anonymous said...

I'll let you know Marty. Do you have a PS3?