Saturday, August 25, 2007

Kitty's Place

Mari and I went on our annual pilgrimage to Wings Neck, Pocasset, 'down the Cape.'

It's Kitty's place. She's a native.

We had another great brunch inspired by Costa Rica with Dennis' signature chipotle tomato shooters that go so nicely with Kitty's Cuervo Reserva.

We spread Weymouth 'buttah' that Dennis made by hand...

on truly the best 'kahnbread' I've ever had. (in Rochester we call it cornbread.)

We continued to perfect the art of porch-sitting.

And the drinking of various things.

We kayaked...

...back in the Mekong Delta where we saw Kingfishers and Osprey. We yakked and kayaked.

We sat on the beach and watched the sun on the water and some guys quahogging with their feet.

And Mari danced.

And we took pictures.

And I got a few award winners.

Much love to Kitty and Jim and Mari and Dennis and Ellen and Roughan and Raleigh and, of course, Flemma.

No comments: