Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Nathaniel

My friend Rosemary has these wonderful kids. Nathaniel and Alexandra. I've know them since they were young - maybe since they were seven or eight. If I weren't so lazy, I would go down in the basement and post some pictures of them when they were little.

Now they are these amazing, smart, fabulous young adults and I love it when I get to see them or hear about their adventures.

Nathaniel is currently on a trip around the world, that lucky guy.

And I'm thrilled to discover that I can track his experience via his blog. Right now he's somewhere between Bali and Japan.

Here he is in New Zealand at Tongariro Crossing.

Go Nat! Can't wait to hear more when I next see you in person.

Oh yeah, here's a link to Mike's blog. Maybe if I link to it here, he'll feel moved to update us with a new post.

Love to Mike and Rosemary - we'll see you next month in Truro.

No comments: