Saturday, October 07, 2006

NYC sisters bloopers

You don't think we always look so chic and cosmopolitan do you?


I bought a pair of post-menopausal tweazers. Didn't notice they cost $20. As of today, that's $5 per chin hair.

Security failed to detect the exploding liquids in B's luggage.

Liberty nose. Eeeewwwww!

I guess we have a thing for hats.


Groovy glasses that will look dated in 6 months. Too bad I left them in a CAB.

Um, it says NO parking.

Introducing....Bob's NY office! Kind of underwhelming.

And now it's time to play....

Match the sister to the bra
and underwear!

Surprisingly we didn't actually have too many of these.

Apparently we don't need to be drunk to act like this.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out Mr.Jers New Blog.

http://www.misterjerswretchedworld.blogspot.com/

Pern World said...

LOL- I don't know what upsets me more. The fact I now get chin hairs or the fact they come in WHITE!!!!