
Kelly Tederous was one of the first people I met when I moved to Dunkirk, New York to start high school. I never did like it in Dunkirk. But one of the treasures I took with me when I left there, was Kelly's friendship.
Even though I haven't seen her in years, I can still hear her infectious laugh. She's now a teacher living in Ohio and married to Neil Cantrell and they have a lovely daughter, Grace...who is now a big sister.
On January 24th Kelly, Neil and Grace went to Houston to meet a flight from Guatemala. And just like that, Maria del Carmen Rivera Cantrell placed her 8 month old feet onUS soil joining their family forever.
Kelly reports she is growing, laughing, playing, and learning. Kelly always lights up the lives of those around her. We're all blessed. And now sweet Maria is too.
No comments:
Post a Comment