Thursday, September 21, 2006

WeeMees

I'm working with WeeMees lately. They're great. They animate and react when you IM in AOL.

Here's mine.


To try it out and make a WeeMee all your own, download AOL Instant Messenger (you need to download the new AIM Triton at www.aim.com). Then go into Expressions and choose WeeMee as your buddy icon. You'll create your WeeMee - choose clothes, hats, stuff, backgrounds.

It's a WAY better way to IM. Very fun. Type LOL and your WeeMee laughs. Type yes and your WeeMee does a thumbs up. Try typing "puke" or "bling" or "kiss" and see what happens. Click on your WeeMee or the background and get surprise animations.

Let me know what you think. I'm so into it, I change my WeeMee outfit every day. Hey, someone's gotta do this job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and you look so cute - take a break and meet me in the upstairs office. :)