Sunday, October 25, 2009

Blogging vs. Facebook

I haven't been blogging here lately and I miss it.

Sure, I've been busy with work, life, travel...but that's kind of normal. I blame Facebook. Especially since I started playing a range of Facebook games like Farmville and Cafe World. I started doing it for work and now I'm hooked. Thanks to all my game neighbors! It's fun.

Facebook is different than blogging, though. It's quick little updates. A blog isn't a novel...but it's more in-depth than Facebook. Ideally I'll keep both going.

One of the things I love about Facebook is that all the people in my life are right there every day and I get to be in on some of the things happening with them. Such as...

- Marty's eating bacon. Again.
- Chuck was in the hospital and now he's better
- Charlie has been tortured by his pool
- Mike and Katie got locked in the bathroom
- Doreen's favorite wine arrived and I need to get over to help her drink it
- Marty's drinking coffee. Again.

And today this great little tidbit landed in my news feed...keeping me up to date on Drew's inner hit list.


I'll be back to blog. Promise.

1 comment:

Marty said...

Marty's watching movies. Again...