Mr. Jer is BACK. The Clam Boy strip is BACK. Let's all go ahead and celebrate by reading the kind of heart-warming winter tale only Jer can tell.Bob has a good post about Christmas in the cities - Boston and Rochester. Ahh...who could forget those days of wonder at Midtown Plaza?
B posts the most adorable winter hat I've ever seen.
Jon posts his latest typographic works.
Under a picture of his Charlie Brown tree, Dan writes about an amazing man, Jim Valvano.
Charlie has some great posts up about the joys of Christmas and the less than joyful pileup of lake-effect snow.
And from Charlie's blog I rebroadcast this fantastic video of Pops Welch singing the Hallelujah Chorus. The singing Bob Welch Jr. boys follow in Pops' significant footsteps.
And again, I find myself feeling so so blessed to have all of you in my life and so thankful for your blogs so we can live this life in synch with each other.
Maybe as you read these blogs, you'll find yourself inspired to start one of you own in 2009.
1 comment:
This was the second year in a row I didn't get to sing the Hallelujah Chorus (last year I was out of town...) -- already looking forward to singing it with Papa on Christmas Eve '09
Post a Comment