
Dylan is starting Sophomore year in High School. He's a member of their award-winning a capella group Jeweltones. Listen to them here! And he just landed the part of the Rapunzel's prince in the musical Into the Woods.
Drew is starting 6th grade (!). He's joined the chorus at school and starts swim team this week - his second year.
As for me, I don't travel that much for work. But I'm about to take my longest trip yet - nearly 2 weeks. I leave today and I'm back on September 26.
Dorothy is here for a week or so to help out. She's doing great - enjoying friends, traveling around and looking fab.
I usually set a one week limit on travel - more is hard on the family and too long to be away. But this is for a good cause - to have our team all work together for 2 weeks. On the US side we are located remote to each other (various places around Boston and Washington DC), but most of the team is located at our office in Glasgow, Scotland. So all of us US people are going to Glasgow for a weeks.
The good thing about being away over a weekend is I get to spend some time exploring Scotland, which I'm really excited about. On the weekend I'll be going to Edinburgh for a night and hiking at Loch Lomond. Will try to send updates from the road!

No comments:
Post a Comment