Thursday, November 01, 2007

Sweet Caroline

Drew's school had a Red Sox rally that was AWESOME - check it out!



***Update***
The video caught the attention of the Red Sox!

By the way, no one knows why you always sing Sweet Caroline at Fenway Park in the middle of the eighth inning of every single Red Sox game. You just do. 'Nuf said.

***Correction***

The song at the very end is I'm Shipping up to Boston by the Dropkick Murphys. They're the band that led the victory parade through Boston yesterday.

Here's a video of them performing the song:



Are you sick of my Red Sox posts yet?

Oh good...

Here's a Tessie/Dropkick Murphys/Red Sox video mashup:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never! Keep the Sox posts, and the songs coming. I think Dirty Water should play each time we login in to your blog. I say you keep em goin straight through till next years series sweep!