Tuesday, January 24, 2006

All Growed Up

These are my nephews.

Dan and Jim are graduating this spring with Engineering degrees from Clarkson University and they've both already been offered great jobs for gobs of money.

Jon is a budding graphic artist who will graduate high school in the spring and go to some fabulous college, I'm sure.

We're all really proud of these boys. So proud, we love to regularly taunt them with pictures like these. AWWW...weren't they CUTE?

2 comments:

Molly said...

Jim emailed this comment to me since he was too lazy to sign in and post...so I'll post for you this time but you're on notice. Ya know, this blog isn't going anywhere...sign in and then you can always comment on all the wacky thoughts running through my head. I'd do it without sign-in, but all you guys would see is SPAM.

Oh and Jim and Jenna - CONGRATULATIONS! You're really all growed up when you get engaged! Yow!!! This will be a good wedding!

FROM JIM:

Nice pic...Always some good blackmail lying around. At least it's not the Christmas karaoke video from years ago.

As requested, I have a full update of my newest happenings.

I will be graduating from Clarkson University in May 2006, with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering.

I have accepted a full time job with GE (General Electric) in the Transportation Division. This division of GE is responsible for designing and building locomotives for use around the world. I will be starting as an Edison Engineering which is part of a program where I will earn my Master's Degree from either MIT or Georgia Tech while working full time designing locomotives. I begin the new job on June 19th, 2006. This will be in Erie, PA. For some reason, I just can’t seem to get away from the cold, snowy weather. First Rochester, then Potsdam, and now Erie.

In other news, I am now engaged to be married. The engagement occurred on December 19th, 2006. I took Jenna out to the Crescent Beach Hotel on Lake Ontario for a wonderful dinner and a big surprise. She thought we were going out to celebrate the new job, thanks Mom for the cover up, little did she know I had bigger things planned. The date of the wedding will be June 9th, 2007, in Rochester, NY. Pencil us in.

This is Jim by the way, the middle guy in the blackmail picture. Thanks to B, we were and always will be COOL STUDS!

Molly said...

From Barb:
OK, so I was going to go into the blog and put a comment. BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW!!!!! (and I bet I'm not the only one). Do you have to sign up to be a blogger (with your own site). I just want to comment on yours (I think). Although I could keep you all up on the Schreiners update. Even I can't keep up - weddings, graduations, going off to college, turning 50 (and I'm still 29!), new jobs (few I'm exhausted!). Enjoy all those little kids cause before you know it - there are all grown up. The good thing is - I think they still need there mother (right Dan and Jim!!!) I know there not that far and I guess I'll be doing alot of travel.